Sunday, August 14, 2011

8-14-2011 Watermelon Juice

I prepared brunch this morning in the company of King Hock's cousin who was visiting us from New York. As I was cutting the watermelon she filled me in on an amazing thing to do with watermelon, make juice.

I was suprised how easy it was to make. The result was delicious and very refreshing. If you like watermelon, definitely make this healthy treat. The only tool you need is a blender.

Here is how:



Watermelon Juice

1/2 seedless watermelon, rind removed and cut into chunks
1/3 C. water
agave, optional depending on how sweet your watermelon is

Fill the blender 3/4 full of watermelon. Add the water. Blend until liquefied. Taste to see if it needs agave, add according to your preference for sweetness, maybe 1 tablespoon. I didn't have to add any. Chill until ready to serve, best served immeadiately with or without ice.

__________________________________________________________________________

I hope you had a great weekend! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment