Thursday, August 4, 2011

8-4-2011 Lee Likes 2

I've just returned from a swanky affair at the Ritz Carlton. My brother is a residential real estate agent, and he just formed a new group within the company he works for. To kick off this new group, he threw a big party complete with abundant alcohol and delish food. I am about to explode right now, I must of eaten 8 eggrolls, 8 spring rolls, and 8 wontons.

As you can see, I didn't make dinner. To make it up to you, I am going to share with you my newest likes/loves/and obsessions.

1. Justin's Almond Maple Butter

OMG! Have you tried this yet? You must. My favorite way to eat it is either with apples or pretzels, you can also eat it by itself.


2. Sensor Handsoap Dispenser by Simple Human

This was a birthday gift from one of my closest friends (who knows me really well (remember germphobe=handwashing). I have it next to my kitchen sink filled with hand soap, although it can be filled with dish soap or hand sanitizer. Best invention in the last 10 years. Now I need an automatic sensor faucet.

sensor pump
3.  Beano's Buffalo Sauce

See below: second from the left.
Last Friday night we were having Shabbat dinner at a friend's house when they whipped out this sauce. We ended up dipping every single thing they served into it from fish to chicken to pototoes, and even challah. I was close to just squirting it straight into my mouth.
Photobucket

4. Primigi Boy's Driving Moccasins

I got my boys each a pair of these adorable shoes in the Spring. The reason I'm posting them now is because I am trying to remind myself I need to order them new ones for the upcoming Jewish holidays. They come in all different colors and suede and leather.

Product Image
5. Cheese and Crackers with Pepper Jelly

I have been eating this combo of cheese, crackers, and this jelly every single day. I cannot get enough. The combination of salty, sweet, and spicy is ridiculously addictive. The hatch jalapeno flavor is great too.

Red Pepper Jelly 25818-x

6. Press Dough! Cookie Maker

My son and I were watching t.v. when the infomercial for this came on, we were both mesmerized (think playdough that is baked and eaten). He promptly asked if we could get it, and I said maybe. I haven't ordered it yet, but I am very tempted. Click on the link and you too will be mesmerized:
https://www.buypressdoughtoys.com/?mid=844373

Little Kids: Press Dough Cookie Characters

7. Curling Iron Wand

I got my haircut last week, and my hair dresser used this tool to give me that movie star loose curl look. This is not a traditional curling iron, as you have to wrap strands of hair around it. My hair had never looked better. Not sure if I will be able to recreate the look at home, but going to give it a shot.

Conair CD117R Infiniti Series You Curl Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron
8. Onion Saver

I was so excited when my sister got me this nifty onion holder as part of my birthday gift. Loving it!

Gourmac Red <em>Onion Saver</em> with Airtight Lid

9. Silicon Brownie Pan

This is another one of the great birthday gifts from my sister. After having my sister's perfectly baked brownies from this pan for the last 5 years, I finally have my own!
KitchenAid Silicone Square Cake Pan, Red
10. Bimbo Honey Wheat Bread

This is the only kosher, spongy bread I have ever found (think Mrs. Baird's or Wonder Bread). This bread is perfect for cinnamon toast and grilled cheeses. At around 2 bucks a loaf, there is always a fresh loaf sitting on my counter.


______________________________________________________________________

Well, that should do it for now.

Have a good night! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment