Sunday, June 24, 2012

Jay F's Fabulous Burgers

I'll start by saying that I must profusely thank my friend Jay F for sharing his fabulous burger recipe with me, these burgers changed my life in a good way.

Jay F and his wife brought us a meal after Prince Hock #3 was born. Part of the meal was these burgers, which King Hock and I both fell in love with, and each ate 3, yes 3 hamburgers each.

Promise me you will make this recipe the next time you make burgers, and I promise you will not be disappointed.

Jay F's Fabulous Burgers

1- 1.5 lbs. ground beef
1 egg
3-4 T. bread crumbs
2 T. onion soup mix

Mix the above ingredients thoroughly, and form into patties. Cook on a heated grill to your liking. We put tofutti cheese slices on ours for "Cheeseburgers".

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you had a nice weekend!





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment